ULTRA-FAST AND AFFORDABLE 3D PRINTING SOLUTION FOR JEWELRY DESIGN AND MANUFACTURING WORKFLOWS
Part of 3D Systems’ scalable, fully integrated Figure 4® technology platform, Figure 4 Jewelry is an affordable solution optimized for jewelry design and manufacturing workflows, delivering unparalleled speed, productivity, ultra-fine detail and smooth surface finish.
Capable of creating prints ready for casting or molding in hours, Figure 4 Jewelry enables manufacturing to accelerate time-to-market and quickly respond to market demands for custom jewelry or short-run production at low per piece cost. Printing up to 4x faster than comparable printing systems, Figure 4 Jewelry’s fast, digital workflow is responsive to any design modification, whether minor or drastic, so new designs can be delivered within very short timeframes, enabling unparalleled flexibility.
ABOUT THIS PRINTER
Figure 4 Jewelry uses the high accuracy, fine feature detail, speed and smooth surface finish of Figure 4 technology with specific print build styles in the 3D Sprint® software for jewelry and specific materials to enable three jewelry production workflows: digital production of jewelry casting patterns, master pattern patterns for molds and prototypes/fit-check models.*
Fastest Printing to meet Production Your Needs
Print algorithms developed specifically for jewelry workflows enable Figure 4 Jewelry to print at 16mm/hr at 30µm layer - up to 4x faster than comparable printing systems for a full platform of rings.
High Quality Jewelry Patterns
Produce superior jewelry prints with best-in-class surface finish. Figure 4’s non-contact membrane technology, combined with exclusive MicroPoint™ support structures, minimizes part-to-support interaction, resulting in the smoothest sidewalls and finest resolution for jewelry applications.
Proprietary print build styles developed specifically for jewelry, both for thin, delicate geometries, as well as thicker geometries, enable optimized jewelry prints with detail for settings, sharp prongs, fine mesh and more.
Reduced Production Labor Costs
MicroPoint ultra-fine tip support structures enable both easy support removal and smoother surface finish, reducing downstream labor costs and production time by minimizing polishing of support intersection points.
* Expected materials availability for Master Patterns Molding and Prototyping/Fit Check workflows first half of 2020.
- Manufacturing of high-end customized jewelry
- Short-run jewelry production
- Jewelry design – Prototyping/Fit check
- Affordable initial investment
- High throughput vs. competitive 3D printing technologies
- Best-in-class surface finish and resolution
- Application flexibility
- Integrated hardware, materials and software solution
- Print and cast same day
- Low total cost of operations
- Non-contact membrane Figure 4 technology
- Printable Build Volume (W x D x H): 124.8 x 70.2 x 196 mm (4.9 x 2.8 x 7.7 in)
- Industry-leading 3D Sprint software for file preparation and production with jewelry optimized build styles
- Cloud connectivity for predictive and prompt service with 3D Connect capability
- Production-grade materials
- MicroPoint support structures
- Compact printer footprint
- Manual material feed
- Separate, manual post-curing unit, required